Coastal City Animal Hospital is currently looking to welcome a mature, experienced Veterinary Receptionist to our team. This is an exceptional opportunity for a motivated, organized, and empathetic individual to join us in an important support role for our hospital. Our veterinary receptionist is the first impression of our business. Professionalism, courteous manner and a positive, can-do attitude are vital. In this role, you will help our clients and their pets feel welcomed and appreciated!
- Create a warm and welcoming environment for our patient and pet parents
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to answer a multi line phone system
- Place outbound calls to follow-up and book future appointments
- Schedule, track and book appointments effectively
- Respond to and manage email correspondence
- Invoicing/billing, obtaining pet owner confirmation and processing payments
- Assisting the veterinary staff with various tasks and treatments
- General housekeeping duties; cleanliness of reception area and common areas
- Willingness to learn - veterinary services, updated medical office procedures
Join our team and make a huge difference in the lives of pets and their families.
Experience in a veterinary/medical field is preferred. Must be able to work weekends and evenings.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Part-time hours: 25-40 per week
Salary: $17.00-$20.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Reply with your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org